- Dental Local Professional Network (LPN) for South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw. The Dental LPN is hosted and supported by the NHS England North regional team.
- Care Quality Commission The Care Quality Commission is the new health and social care regulator for England.
- Committee of Postgraduate Dental Deans and Directors Postgraduate Dental Deans commission and manage the delivery of postgraduate dental and medical education and training for dental practitioners.
- Dentistry and Dental Services The Department of Health (DH) exists to improve the health and wellbeing of people in England.
- GDPUK This web site is a home for GDPUK. All shades of opinion, information and advice within UK dentistry are represented in this group.
- Postgraduate Dental Education South Yorkshire & East Midlands Postgraduate Dental Education Web Site.
- Postgraduate Dental Education Postgraduate Dental Education office of West, North and East Yorkshire.
- The British Dental Association (BDA) The BDA is the professional association and trade union for dentists in the United Kingdom and was founded in 1880.
- The British Fluoridation Society was founded in 1969 to work for improved dental health in the UK through the introduction of water fluoridation schemes.