We are committed to be a source of support, advice and reference for member dentists in the Doncaster and Bassetlaw areas.
Doncaster & Bassetlaw Local Dental Committee (LDC) has an important role to play in working with the LPN and LAT to help develop dental services for the population of Doncaster & Bassetlaw.
What is the Doncaster & Bassetlaw LDC?
The Committee is a statutory body representing in the main General Dental Practitioners, (GDPs) based in the area of Doncaster and Bassetlaw. Salaried practitioners may also be represented on payment of the LDC Levy.
Doncaster and Bassetlaw LDC is an independent body paid for by GDPs themselves via a levy based on a specified amount per practitioner, per annum.
The main function is to represent and support General Dental Practitioners (GDPs); to ensure that GDPs are properly valued, and their skills properly utilised; that, whilst serving the public, they are able to uphold appropriate standards of practice.
DATE OF NEXT LDC MEETING: Tue 14th Nov 2017 6pm at Tara Lounge,Warmsworth, Doncaster
DELTA EVENT : Doncaster & Bassetlaw LDC next learning event is on:
Wed 18th OCT at Holiday Inn Warmsworth starting with registration and buffet lunch at 12pmSpeakers include:
- Kevin Lewis (Former Dental Director, Dental Protection),
- John Milne (Senior National Dental Adviser CQC),
- Eddie Crouch (Vice Chair of the BDA Principal Executive Committee)
- Matthew Hill, Executive Director, Strategy, (GDC)
- the course is free to attend and for all members of the Dental Team
- to secure your free place contact George Wright ASAP at : email@example.com
Any dental practitioner working in the area is welcome to attend meetings with the prior notification being made to the Secretary and subsequent consent of the Chairman.